Shanghai Banline machinery is focusing on providing the machinery for high performance of fully bonded fiberglass pipe as well as FRP pipe used in oil & gas and water transportation. The overall performance of the FRP pipe is able to save more than 40% overall raw material costs, the weight can save more than 50%, the diameter range is from DN 50 to DN 630 uder three linens. Banline also provide frp pipes manufacturer entire solution of frp pipe connection, fiberglass tape in order to reach high production efficiency.
Banline provides bonded fiberglass reinforced pipe manufacturing solutions under following FRP pipe dimensions:
- The bonded FRP pipe size covers from DN 50 ~ DN630 under three lines
- Frp solution for nominal pressure of frp pipe can be up to 30Mpa or more by wrapping more layers of fiberglass tape
- The connection solutions that recommended by Banline can be great use in composite pipe system.
- The bonded fiberglass manufacturing can decrease 40% pipe weight and save more than 30% material costs.
- The inner and outer layer of frp pipe generally use HDPE(PE100), for high temperature use, it can be changed to PERT-1 or PERT-2. Multilayer co-extrusion still available.
- The composite pipeline follows API SPEC 15LR – 2001, API SPEC 15HR-2001, SY/T6267-2006, GB/T 29165 , SY/T 6226-2004 -API RP15S – 2006.
frp pipe specifications：
- The highly efficient heating and cooling solution for bonded fiberglass technology
- The brand-new wrapping solution is able to produce frp pipe size to DN630.
- GPR pipeline is able to coil for marine pipes.
- 40% frp pipe weight savings by comparing with HDPE pipe
- 30% cost savings by comparing with HDPE pipe