Shanghai Banline machinery is a China thermoplastic composite pipe machinery line manufacturer that focusing on providing the bonded fiberglass-reinforced pipe; for fully bonded fiberglass TCP pipe in oil & gas field, and it also the continuous production machinery. The overall performance of the bonded fiberglass – TCP pipe is able to save more than 40% overall raw material costs compared with hdpe pipe; 50% weight savings for bonded fiberglass-reinforced pipe. Banline provides different diameters options for bonded fiberglass-RTP (TCP) from DN 50 to DN 630 under three continuous fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic production line.
Banline also provide TCP pipe manufacturer entire solution of TCP pipe connection, fiberglass tape in order to reach high production efficiency. It is the great replacement for hdpe pipe, steel reinforced pipe and corrugated pipes etc.
2.优势说明 Bonded fiberglass TCP pipe specifications
- The highly efficient heating and cooling solution for bonded fiberglass-TCP technology
- The brand-new wrapping solution of the TCP pipe is able to produce fiberglass pipe size up to DN630.
- TCP pipeline is able to coil for marine pipes.
- 40% TCP pipe weight savings by comparing with HDPE pipe
- 30% cost savings by comparing with HDPE pipe
- Detailed Description详细描述
Banline provides bonded fiberglass thermoplastic composite pipe machinery line solutions under following TCP pipe dimensions:
- The bonded fiberglass thermoplastic composite pipe extrusion line covers from DN 50 ~ DN630 under three sets of continuous production lines.
- TCP pipline wrapping machine solution for nominal pressure of TCP pipe can be up to 30Mpa or more by wrapping more layers of fiberglass tape
- The fiberglass pipe connection solution that recommended by Banline can be great use in composite pipe system.
- The bonded fiberglass reinforced thermoplastic pipe manufacturing can decrease 40% pipe weight and save more than 30% material costs.
- The inner and outer layer of TCP pipe generally use HDPE(PE100), for high temperature use, the inner layer and outer layer can be applied PERT-1 or PERT-2. Multilayer co-extrusion still available.